Wednesday 4 May 2011

"That bird is trying to kill my mother in law!!"

There was a robin in our warehouse at work, and it had been there for quite a while. It couldn't be caught or tempted outside into the big wide world, so a bird of prey was needed to chase and frighten the robin outside. I'm not sure if the bird used was an eagle but it resembled one. After a few hours of shelf stacking I had completely forgotten about this situation, that was until one of my colleagues appeared quite hysterical and was running around sobbing her heart out and shouting "that bird is trying to kill my mother in law!!" I assumed I had misheard her, and then she asked me to stop this from happening. well I didn't know what to think, how would I be able to fight a bird? and where is this mother in law??. I couldn't get any sense out of her, but finally she told me that her mother in law had told her on her deathbed that she would come back as a robin. :S

No comments: